Uploads photos from WordPress posts to Flickr.
It works with standard WordPress media and with YAPB plugin (recomended).
Perfect for photoblogging.
- Anytime you publish a new post it will be uploaded to flickr.
Download and activate.
Go to Settings->wp2flickr menu and follow the steps.
None for now.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“wp2flickr” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Flickr HTTPS endpoints (+CURL options)
- Flickr HTTPS endpoints (CURL options and some regexpr un phpFlickr)
- Flickr HTTPS endpoints (Flickr API Going SSL-Only)
- PHP 5.3 warnings about deprecateds
- Ensure the log file doesn’t exceed 5Mb.
- Add photos to groups depending on its categories
- Multiple groups post bug fixed
- Added message “join wp2flikgr users group”
- Add manual token option for problems with callback to flickr
- Rename phpFlickr class to avoid collitions with other plugins
- if token is not set exit publish hook
- Initial public released version