This widget extends Cornerstone and displays posts related to sections.
Alongside a list of titles which link to posts that have been assigned to a section, the widget can be configured to optionally display:
- Widget title (title for the listings block)
- Post thumbnail
- Post date
- Post excerpt
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Unzip the archive and, if necessary, rename to ‘section-posts’.
- Upload the ‘section-posts’ folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Add widget instance(s) to one or more sidebars and configure each as required.
- Widgets are then made available in your theme through the WordPress sidebar function.
No questions at this time
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Section Posts Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Section Posts Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
This is the first version