Converts gettext binary message catalogs to an array of strings. Allows to save some amount of RAM on a shared hosting server.
Works with plugin and theme textdomains as well as with the default.
Thanks to AlexPTS for the idea.
pure-php-localizationfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
November 15, 2018
Лучший и, скорее всего, единственный рабочий плагин. Спасибо, Сергей
Contributors & Developers
“Pure PHP Localization” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Pure PHP Localization” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed working with legacy WordPress versions
- Fixed translation of an empty string
- Added support for WordPress 3.0 Multisite
- The array is now stored inside the uploads directory
- Added support for WPLANG Lite
- Optimized synchronization with .mo files
- Added support for plugin and theme textdomains
- Added compatibility with WordPress 2.1+
- Fixed selection of plural forms
- Improved synchronization of string array with .mo file
- Added checking for .mo file existence
- Initial release