- Child Theme dependent (if using a Child Theme) : in the Child Theme’s directory
- Theme dependent : in the Theme’s directory
- Theme independent : in the wp-content directory
Only files with extension .js are added, all other files are ignored. Subdirectories can be used and will also be scanned. To ignore a complete directory (including all subdirectories) name the directory beginning with an underscore (_). The files are added in alphabetical order. Directories always are added after files.
Do you like this plugin?
I spend some of my precious free time developing and maintaining my free WordPress plugins. You don’t need to make a donation. No money, no beer, no coffee. If you like this plugin then please do me a favor and give it a good rating. Thanks.
Plugin Privacy Information
- This plugin does not set cookies
- This plugin does not collect or store any data
- This plugin does not send any data to external servers
Peters’ Plugins Privacy Information Page
This plugin is compatible with ClassicPress.
More plugins from Peter
- CSS AutoLoader – Load CSS files without coding
- hashtagger – Use hashtags in WordPress
- 404page – Define any of your WordPress pages as 404 error page
- See all
Contributors & Developers
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- rewritten using my Plugin Foundation PPF08
- no functional changes
- moved from Tools to Appearance menu because rightly it belongs there
- UI improvements
- code improvement
- minor code- & UI-improvements
- faulty display in WP 4.9 fixed
- add trailing slash to all paths (see this topic)
- redesigned admin interface
- code improvement
- some code redesign, no functional changes
- translation files removed, using GlotPress exclusively
- Spanish translation
- Technical Improvements
- WP 4.0 Style
- German translation
- Initial Release