Join over 1000 satisfied customers who utilize GiantCampaign, the leading marketing automation platform, to enhance their e-commerce marketing strategies. With the seamless integration of GiantCampaign for WooCommerce, syncing your customer database and purchase data with your GiantCampaign account is a breeze. This enables you to effortlessly send targeted campaigns, automatically follow up with customers after purchases, suggest relevant products, recover abandoned carts, and assess the return on investment for your marketing endeavors. And the best part? It’s completely free! Start leveraging the power of GiantCampaign today and take your e-commerce marketing to new heights.
What you can do with this plugin
- Sync to your Audience in GiantCampaign.
- Sync new subscribers to your Audience when they create an account and opt-in.
- Set up marketing automations to remind customers about items they left in their cart or viewed on your site, win back lapsed customers, and follow up post-purchase.
- Track and segment customers based on purchase history and purchase frequency.
- Automatically embed a pop-up form that converts your website visitors to subscribers.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
– This plugin syncs all your WooCommerce plugin customers to the GiantCampaign email marketing platform.
– This plugin does not work without an active GiantCampaign subscription because the entire plugin is based on API connections with GiantCampaign.
- This plugin requires you to have the WooCommerce plugin already installed and activated in WordPress.
- Your hosting environment must meet WooCommerce’s minimum requirements, including PHP 7.0 or greater.
WP_CRONmust be activated with your hosting provider to sync data. Please verify that it is enabled.
- We recommend you use this plugin in a staging environment before installing it on production servers. To learn more about staging environments, check out these related WordPress plugins.
- GiantCampaign for WooCommerce syncs the customer’s first name, last name, email address.
- WooCommerce customers who haven’t signed up for marketing emails will appear in the Transactional portion of your audience, and cannot be exported.
You’ll need to do a few things to connect your WooCommerce store to GiantCampaign.
– Download the plugin.
– Install the plugin on your WordPress Admin site.
– Connect securely to your GiantCampaign account via API code.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“GiantCampaign for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors