You have a powerfull Administration Area to adjust the Category, the number of Posts, the width and height, and many colours for the Slideshow!
- Images from as many Posts as you want
- Navigation through left and right buttons
- Image for every different Post
- Powerfull Administration for Posts and Styles of the Slideshow
- Images are linked directly to the specific Post
- Upload /featured-posts-slideshow/ to your Plugin directory (wp-content/plugins/)
- Go to the ‘Plugins’ Page of your Administration Area and activate the Plugin.
- Go to Settings/Featured Posts Slideshow and customize the Slideshow for your needs.
<?php include (ABSPATH . '/wp-content/plugins/featured-posts-slideshow/featured-posts.php'); ?>in your template.
- Add Custom Field to your Post with Key “thumbnail” and Value should be direct link to the image like “http://www.google.de/logo.png” (without quotation marks).
- Where can I insert the Slideshow?
YOu can Insert the Slideshow almost everywhere you want (it looks best under Navigation Bar or in Footer)!
- Where can I edit the Stylesheet?
You don’t have to edit the Stylesheet you can make changes directly in your Administration Panel (Settings –> Featured Posts Slideshow)
- What is perfect Resolution for the Images?
Perfect resolution for Images is 60×60 Pixel but you can define a variable width.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Featured Posts Slideshow” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Featured Posts Slideshow” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Featured Posts Slideshow is available for download!