Captisa Forms helps you create online forms with database storage.
Create online forms the easy way. Whether you’re looking to generate leads, conduct customer surveys, find applicants for a job, or register guests for an event, Captisa’s easy-to-use online form builder lets you build customized online forms to fit your exact needs in minutes
- Client Portal – Create Portals For Your Clients In Minutes. Share multiple forms with people outside of your organization.
- Form Builder – Feature-rich easy-to-use form builder lets you build a customized online form to fit your exact needs in minutes.
- Filters – Apply filters to view select records. Filtering is a useful way to see only the data you want displayed. You can use filters to display specific records in data entries.
- Views – Define how a list of records for a specific form is displayed in the application, the columns to display, how wide each column should be, and how the list of records should be sorted..
- Dashboards – Dashboards act as a business intelligence tool by providing a snapshot of your data in various forms. You can use a dashboard to simultaneously present data from up to six charts.
- Form Rules – Create form rules and recommendations to apply conditional logic without writing code. Form rules provide a simple interface to implement and maintain fast-changing and commonly used rules.
- Duplicate Detection Rules – To maintain the integrity of your data, it’s a good idea to have rules in place to reduce duplicate records in the system.
Video tutorial to show you how to use Captisa Forms.
[captisa id=”c11d2a2c-1ea7-40bb-b39d-9841fa0b8d7d” header=”true” prefill=”true”]
What is Captisa Forms?
Captisa is an online form builder with database storage. Create free online forms with workflows, conditional logic, duplicate detection rules, multi-level select, lookup, repeating panels, tabs, accordions. Create views and filters use them to analyze your data using charts or pivot grids, and then present them in dashboard.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Captisa Forms Shortcode Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Captisa Forms Shortcode Plugin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0 – Initial release.
1.1 – Embed Captisa Form without affecting host page style.
1.2 – Tested up to: 5.5