With Zoho Creator, you can create online forms to collect data and gather feedback. It also lets you build database applications that automate your business process— but all your customers see is a simple form.
Gather the information you need:
Zoho Creator automatically stores all your form entries in a database that
you can access any time.
Schedule alerts and reminders:
Work efficiently with real-time SMS/email notifications: Get instant alerts for every new form entry, order, or for an new contact in your mailing lists.
Publish your forms and reports:
Embed selected forms and reports on your website or blogs, and let people only see the information they need.
Provide dedicated customer portals:
Create online portals and provide your website visitors with personalized service. They can log in through their dedicated portals to access or update data and provide feedback at any time.
Process online payments:
Create forms and accept payments. Quickly process credit and debit cards through PayPal and collect payments online.
Access work on the go:
You can access and update stored data at any time on the web, mobile or the native apps for iOS, Android, Windows, and the Apple Watch.
Sign in and publish forms in your WordPress blogs.
Use the Zoho Creator plugin to embed your Zoho Creator forms and views in your WordPress blogs.
You need to have a Zoho Creator account to use the plugin. If you don’t have an account you can sign up now.
Once you install the plugin, you can view the Zoho Creator icon on your WordPress editor. If you click on the icon, you will be prompted to sign in to your Zoho Creator account. Once you sign in, you can choose the form or view you want to embed.
Once the shortcode is created,the form or view will be embedded in your website.
You can also type the shortcode into the editor like the one specified below.
Customize your embedded forms and reports.
Use Zoho Creator forms to collect information or gather feedback from your blog readers.
After embedding the form or report, you can customize them in the following ways:
- Adjust the width and height of your form or report if the size is too small or too large.
- Pick a layout that best fits your blog post.
- Change the form background to suit your blog and specify different background colors for your form, header, and footer.
You can install the Zoho Creator plugin in one of the two ways:
Install from the WordPress plugin installer.
- Under the Plugins section of your WordPress Dashboard, search for Zoho Creator forms.
- Install via the built-in WordPress plugin installer.
Download the plugin.
- Access the Plugins tab in WordPress, and search for Zoho Creator Forms.
- Download the plugin into your system.
- Upload it to the folder, “/wp-content/plugins/zohocreatoar/”.
Once you install the plugin, you must to activate it to embed your forms. To activate the plugin, go to the Plugins section in the admin panel of your WordPress blog and click on the Activate link. Once you activate the plugin, the Zoho Forms icon will appear in your WordPress editor.
- Can I provide the height and width of my form/view?
Yes. You can change the default height and width settings while you provide the permalink in the TinyMCE editor. If you directly type the shortcode yourself, you can specify like the one given below
[creator src=”https://creator.zoho.com/userName/application_link_name/form-embed/form_link_name” width=500 height=300]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Zoho Creator Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Zoho Creator Forms” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- tinymce version related changes
- Issue Related to file path fixed
- Issue Related to installation fixed
- Allow selecting your Creator form or view
- Allow customization of background color
- Allow embed of form/view using their permalink