That plugin allow you to create a sitemap of your site. You can choose to exclude pages, categories and post-types. You can embed it with a shortcode [zakisitemap] in posts and pages or directly in theme with do_shortcode() function. To customize the widget you can refer to this CSS containers:
- Unzip and upload the plugin in your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Drag & Drop the widget in your sidebar and customize your options
- Will be provided for new features?
Of course! Currently i’m working for better compatibility with WPML and more features like a button into editor for fast embed and a customizable and more solid structure.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Zaki Sitemap” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Zaki Sitemap” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- (Add) Added setting to display post-type posts in sitemap
- (Bug fix) Set “show_option_none” to null in wp_list_categories function to prevent output with no category content
- (Add) Added class_exists control of Zaki Plugins new features
- (Change) Added WP build-in function for generate the tree view instead of a custom recursive function
- (Bug fix) Fixed some label string
- (Bug fix) Fixed WPML check function that return always “true”
- (Bug fix) Added ZAKI_SITEMAP_FILE define for correct hook init
- First release of the widget