This plugin adds login/ logout link in the navigation menu according to the user login status and then redirect to page/link set by admin and on click of login link a popup will open.
Plugin features :
- Add login/ logout link to the naviation menu.
- On click of login link Create a popup to login to the site.
- Create a setting page for the admin to set redirection link after loggin/ logout
Steps to set redirection link :
- Open the dashboard.
- Click on login/ logout link under the settings menu.
- Select the page or enter link to redirect after login/ logout for admin or non-admin login/ logout.
- Upload the plugin files to the
- Unzip the file
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Login to the dashboard.
- Go to the plugins menu then click on the Add new then either upload the plugin if you have downloaded or search the plugin from the search box.
- Go to the search box and type WP Duplicate posts pages & CPT.
- Now select the plugin then click on install.
- What is the benefit of using the plugin
User can adds login/ logout link in the navigation menu.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP login/out link with login popup” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP login/out link with login popup” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First version.