WP Easystatic makes dynamic website to a static HTML. Automatically searches all the pages and retrieve its whole content to generate HTML file. This plugin will optimize static HTML. It also minify CSS and JS file to aggregate in a single file and cache into your server. The generated static HTML file will cache in server local directory and bypass PHP codes from your frontend.
Major features in WP Easystatic include:
- Generate static HTML file
- Optimize HTML/CSS/JS
- live edit static HTML file in backend
- Download backup, restore, and delete
- Import backup
- Enable or disable the static redirection
Just install from your WordPress “Plugins > Add New” screen and all will be well. Manual installation is very straightforward as well:
- Upload the zip file and unzip it in the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to
Settings > Easystaticand go to general tab. Require to set your static directory.
- Can I directly edit the static HTML file ?
Yes, you can directly edit the html file from the plugin static tab.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Easystatic” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Easystatic” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial version