This plugin provide a widget(s) to get, read and show posts from wordpress sites (with WP REST API Installed) to an other(s) wordpress site(s)!
- Upload the WP API JSON READER plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to your Widgets Dashboard
- Add a WP API JSON FEEDS widget to your sidebar.
- Add A Widget Title
- Add the target website url (just the root address etc http://www.wordpress.org)
- Add the Number of Posts you want to display
- Add the category id
You are ready! Now check your site 🙂
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP API JSON READER” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP API JSON READER” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Added Greek Translation
Release Date – 23 May, 2015
- Initial Release!