WP Ad-Monetizer is a WordPress Plugin that gives option for Ad-banners or any Ad-sense codes in different Ad-group / Ad-block. Each Ad-block is defined to use on WordPress template using Widgets or custom coding in theme. An Ad-block have several option for showing Ads using ready shortcode to place on any widget/theme page. Ad-block’s options are
- You can show an Ad-block to All posts or only in selected posts.
- You can show an Ad-block to All pages or only in selected pages.
- You can show an Ad-block in single slide or multiple slides. A multiple slides Ad-block will show Ads in a carousal slider and slider settings also provided, like
- No. of Ad per block to show on each Ad-block, default is 5
- AutoPlay Slider, default is Yes
- Slide Auto-play after seconds, default is 5 second
- Stop Slider on Mouse Hover, default is Yes
- Show Slider Pagination, default is Yes
- Slide Transition Style, default is Slide
Every Ad that will contain either Image Ad or some Ad-sense code will be assign to an Ad-block. When any Ad is shown on the front-end, its impressions/views are counts by WP Ad-Monetizer. When any visitor clicks on any image Ad, its clicks are also counts by WP Ad-Monetizer.
Download and unzip the latest release zip file
If you use the WordPress plugin uploader to install this plugin skip to step 4.
Upload the entire plugin directory to your
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress Administration
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Ad-Monetizer Lite” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Ad-Monetizer Lite” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
on september 27 2015, a bug fixed.