A great extension for WooCommerce that helps you manually add new orders as a customer fast and easy.
Be amazing to have a “private” page for admins where admins can create orders easily which supports all the features that the normal checkout page the customers use supports
Give great flexibility and save time to shop owners.
Integrated: Paypal Invoice, Holder Invoice
woo-manual-ordersfolder/directory to the
- Activate the plugin (WordPress -> Plugins).
- Go to Woocommerce >> Settings >> Manual Order
- Choose page where the function to do, or click “auto create page” to create page with shortcode content, also auto assign option value
- Choose roles which allow access the function.
- Click “Save changes” to complete install
That’s it! You are ready to use this plugin
Contributors & Developers
“Manual Orders for Woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Manual Orders for Woocommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Please read more from changelog.txt file