Disable WordPress Block Editor Fullscreen Mode, activated by default in WordPress 5.4.
Full credit to Jean-Baptiste Audras for his blog on how to do this.
we-disable-fsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s all (no further configuration required)
- Deactivate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Delete the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s all (plugin doesn’t use the database so there is nothing to cleanup)
There are none, just activate and it works
This plugin doesn’t use the database at all
Older WordPress Versions
No, it won’t do anything on older versions and no guarenteee that it won’t break your site if you do install it
- Go to Plugin GitHub Page
- Create an Issue
- I will endevor to resolve issues as soon as time permits
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Disable WordPress Block Editor Fullscreen Mode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Disable WordPress Block Editor Fullscreen Mode” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Disable WordPress Block Editor Fullscreen Mode” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Feb 15, 2022
* Tested with WordPress Version 5.9
* Removed static functions and used $this
Aug 1, 2021
* Tested with WordPress Version 5.8
April 29, 2021
* Tested with WordPress Version 5.7.1
February 5, 2021
* Tested with WordPress Version 5.6.1
October 24, 2020
* Tested with WordPress Version 5.5.1
June 10, 2020
* Tested with WordPress Version 5.4.2
May 13, 2020
* FIX: Deprecated warning – non-static method should not be called statically
May 8, 2020
* Removed Trademarked name (WordPress) from plugin name.
May 8, 2020
* Fixed typo in github link
May 2, 2020
* Initial release