Add a description to all WooCommerce shipping methods on cart and checkout pages.
Compatible with WPML and Polylang for translations.
- Download the plugin & install it to your
wp-content/pluginsfolder (or use the Plugins menu through the WordPress Administration section)
- Activate the plugin
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping.
- Edit a shipping zone
- Edit a shipping method
- You will now have an extra field available to describe the shipping method
August 19, 2022
June 22, 2022
Thank you so much for this great plugin. I would like to request the developer "Please make this plugin compatible with WCFM plugin".
May 29, 2022
Thanks a lot for this plugin. Really simple but great!
May 22, 2022
No idea how an international shop providing multiple shipping options can exist without this plugin 🙂 This is a simple and clever way to provide some more information to your customers about the shipping methods if they have a choice. For example you can have a longer name of the kind of shipping in addition or you can give some hints about the expected shipping time etc. etc. Thanks a lot to Thomas for his great work with this plugin, we are very happy that we found it. It's a little essential gem.
March 7, 2022
Just what I was looking for. Thank you
January 20, 2022
Very useful plugin if you need to add a sentence under your shipping methods.
Contributors & Developers
“Shipping Method Description for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Shipping Method Description for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested up to WP 6.0.1, WC 6.7
- Fix: Add a default value to description field to avoid PHP notice
- Tested up to WP 6.0, WC 6.4
- Fix: WPML description translation for each method instance
- Fix: Check WC is activated before using WC function
- Add CSS class to description HTML output
- Fix: WPML description translation
- Fix: Polylang/WPML integration not working
- Feature: allow HTML tags in description
- Fix: Wrong variable name when guessing field position
- Added Table Rate Shipping compatibility
- Fix: Function redeclaration error with Polylang integration
- Initial release