Void Woo Cart Restrictor lets you restrict a certain type of category products to the only defined user role. It will make the selected category product completely non purchasable other than the chosen user role. It will show a notice saying that user need to login before they can buy the product. User will also be redirected to the product that the user was browsing after successfully logging in.
After installation Void Woo Cart Restrictor will add a submenu ‘Void Woo Cart Restrictor’ Under Settings. It will also add a checkbox field saying ‘Restrict this category?’
Product > Categories > Restrict this category
Note: This plugin is an addon of WooCommerce (https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/) and will only work with WooCommerce installed.
- Activate the plugin.
- Browse Product > Categories > Dummy Category > check the Restrict this category box to restrict this product category.
- Browse Settings > Void Woo Cart Restrictor > check the roles for which you would like the product of restricted category to show up only. i.e I choose for Customer role
void-woo-cart-restrictor.zipto the ‘plugins/Add New’
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings>Void Woo Cart Restrictor to choose the desired user role for product visiblity
- Go to Product > Categories > Restrict this category
Contributors & Developers
“Void Woo Cart Restrictor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Void Woo Cart Restrictor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release