Unlimited Addon For Elementor is a collection of powerful widgets that works perfectly with Elementor page builder. It has 36+ widgets so you can easy-to-use elements those were designed to make your next WordPress page.
36+ Free Widgets
- Card Carousel
- Team Carousel
- Business Hours
- Pricing Table
- Ninja Form
- Logo Slider
- Interactive Banner
- Info Box
- Image carousel
- Filterable Gallery
- Duel Heading
- Call To Action
- Contact Form 7
- Animation Box
- Advanced Tab
- Testimonial Carousel
- Duel Button
- Icon Box
- Icon Box Carousel
- Image Gird
- Service Box
- Service Box Carousel
- Another Addon Cooming Soon….
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
Note : This plugin works with Elementor. Make sure you have Elementor installed.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
Could I use this plugin without Elementor Page Builder?
No. You could not use without Elementor since it’s a widget for Elementor.
Does it work with any theme?
Sure! It will work with any theme where Elementor works.
Does it support Elementor Pro?
Yes, you could use the dynamic fields if you install the Elementor Pro.
Is it a free plugin?
Yes, it’s a free plugin. We don’t have any premium version and we don’t show you any go to pro box on your dashboard.
Contributors & Developers
“Unlimited Addon For Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Unlimited Addon For Elementor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.
- List versions from most recent at top to oldest at bottom.