tf Song List is an easy-to-use song listing plugin for bands and solo musicians.
Conveniently manage your song list directly from within the WordPress backend, make use of the nifty CSV import/export functionality, and style the actual output entirely to your liking.
Take a look at the live example, read through the documentation, or just download the plugin right now.
- add new songs to the song list
- edit/delete existing songs
- delete the entire song list
- set song status to public (listed both on frontend and backend) or private (listed on backend only)
- filter the song list by the song status (all songs, public songs, private songs)
- import songs from a CSV file and insert them into the current song list (duplicates will be detected)
- import songs from a CSV file and replace the current song list with the import
- export the entire song list as a CSV file
- export only the public songs as a CSV file
- provide an optional introduction to the song list (some HTML tags allowed)
- order the song list by artist or title
- choose the column order “artist | title” or “title | artist”
- define custom names for the artist and title columns
- show/hide column names (i.e., table head)
- make use of the integrated class names and IDs
- copy the frontend stylesheet to your template directory and thus be independent of any plugin updates
The plugin originally comes with English, German and Spanish language.
If you would like to provide a translation for a currently not included language, please go ahead and do that! I would highly appreciate it, and include the file in the next update.
You may either download and work with the current POT file that is located in the
languages folder, or use a plugin (e.g., Codestyling Localization) to read the relevant text portions from the plugin files. Then send me the respective PO/MO file via e-mail.
- Upload the
tf-song-listfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory on your web server.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- To display the song list, simply put
[tf_song_list]in the content of your desired page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“tf Song List” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “tf Song List” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Compatible up to WordPress 3.9.1
- Add Spanish translations (thanks to the guys over at WebHostingHub, especially Jelena Kovacevic and Andrew Kurtis)
/cssfolder into new
- Clean up
titlewhen inserting/updating a song by hand.
remove_capfunctions to editable roles only.
- Added song list wrapper element and according
- For actions, filters and the like, replaced class objects by class names.
- For function calls of current class, replaced
- Added Settings and Documentation links to plugin description on Installed Plugins page.
- Updated translations.
- Added version number to stylesheets and script files.
- Renamed script files from
- Removed link to external POT file from readme. The file comes with the plugin, anyway.
- Changed text domain from
- Added German language files.
- Encoding for CSV import/export explicitly set to UTF-8.
- Fixed output formatting of song list data.
dbDeltafunction call in
dbDeltafunction call in
- Initial release.