The HATAMMY WooCommerce plug-in enables Tapuz delivery clients to order delivery pickups straight from the order details page within WooCommerce, without the need to log-in and submit each delivery manually in Tapuz’s web based ordering system. The plug-in saves time and potential human errors.
Installation instructions can be found here
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Settings->Tapuz Delivery screen to configure the plugin.
- Dose the plugin support the Hebrew language?
Yes it does. If your WordPress installation is set to Hebrew the plugin will display text in Hebrew.
- What does this plugin require?
The plugin requires:
1. WooCommerce plugin installed and active.
2. User code, user name and password from Tapuz delivery.
- What might happen if WordPress or WooCommerce receive an update that’ll render this plug-in as incompatible?
The worst thing that should happen is that the plug-in will stop functioning. It does not use any core WordPress/WooCommerce elements thus should not affect your store from functioning.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Tapuz Delivery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Change DYMO label barcode width.
- Added Tapuz delivery column in the shop orders page.
- Changing the order id for websites with Sequential Order Numbers Pro installed.
- Fix HATAMMY URL
- Fix post php hook.
- Fix Tapuz default URL.
- First version.