The Simple Poll is a voting poll system into your post, pages and everywhere in website by just a shortcode. Add poll system to your post by placing shortcode.
HERE ARE SOME FEATURES THAT COME WITH THIS SIMPLE POLL PLUGIN:
- The plugin helps to place vote / poll in your website.
- You can place user vote / poll system to your blog posts, pages and everywhere.
- You can use shortcode to place poll / election voting system anywhere.
- Awesome Advance UI
- Check each and every poll’s result.
- Add Poll via BLOCK editor.
- Add Poll via widget in sidebar.
- Easy to place shortcode now having more options [SIMPLE_POLL id=”Your Poll ID”]
- (New) Unlmited Custom Poll Color
- (New) Poll Background Image
Testetd on 6.0.1
This plugin is used and tested on latest wp version,
Testetd on PHP 7.3 and 8.0.13
This plugin is used and tested on PHP version 7.3 and 8.0.13,
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Simple Poll
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Poll” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple Poll” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- (Fixed) active option color when the user will vote.
- (Removed) remove some unnecessary files
- (Fixed) Wrong result when Multiple poll in the same page
- OOP Implementation.
- (New Feature) Add multiple options poll button.
- (New Feature) Add shortcode copy option.
- Remove poll sidebar widget, keep block widget
- (Fixed) Frontend poll result.
- Chnage post type ‘smp_poll’ to ‘smpp_poll’.
- (Fixed) Minor issues
- Added unlimited custom poll color Option
- Added poll background image option
- Update Cookie expire date
- Fix minor issue
- Remove Session implementation
- Added Cookie
- Added ‘Public after Vote’ option for Display Poll Result
- Updated security
- Added uninstall functionality
- Initial public release.