Audit your site today to improve engagement for your audiences! Let SiteLint identify Accessibility, SEO, Performance, Security, Privacy, Technical issues in one click!
sitelintfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or install SiteLint plugin in WordPress.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Log in to SiteLint or create a new account.
- That’s all. The audits should run now automatically.
Note that the SiteLint WordPress plugin shows only scores for each Audit. You need to visit https://platform.sitelint.com/ to get all details.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SiteLint” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixing issue: Undefined array key “page” in sitelint-admin.php on line 131
- Upgrading npm packages and rebuilding frontend admin and public packages;
- Inital version of the Plugin