More and more users use mobile devices and see this ugly display errors.
Google has recognized this and is mobile optimized websites better positions in the search results.
Here, the advertising media are often overlooked. Remedy this creates ResAds.
ResAds provides, depending on the user’s terminal, the optimum display size is achieved with just a few clicks.
adsense, responsive, ads, advertising, affiliate, mobile, marketing, plugin, statistics, stats, tracking, banner, responsive ads, responsive adsense, responsive advertising, adsense plugin, monetization, ad management, ad manager, Ad Rotator, banner management, banner manager, reports, promotion, adserver, ad server
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the menu AdManagement and create one ad
- Go to the menu AdSpots and create one AdSpot
- Copy created Shortcode and put them into an post or create an widget
Can all ads be tracked
Why is my link not masked, although I selected it?
In order to use the options “link mask”, “set link to nofollow” and “open link in new window” you can not use the “source code”.
How can i create an Ad?
- Go to menu AdManagement and click “Add new Ad”
- Carrying a banner name
- Carrying a target url and banner url OR a source code and banner size – You don’t need both! –
- Select options
- Select AdSpot(s)
Contributors & Developers
“ResAds” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “ResAds” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- made ResAds compatible with 5.6.x
- Fixed “count clicks” Bug with Cache Plugins
- add “AdSpot Button” to TinyMCE
- tested up to 4.9
- fixed version
- fixed bug with cache
- made ResAds compatible with cache plugins
- fixed php error
- added banner size 320×50
- compatible wordpress versuib 4.5
- add ad size 300×600 to desktop
- add resolution 300×600
- Fixed Bug adspot inside of an article
- Created new Meta Box as Tutorial in AdManagement
- Fixed vulnerabilities
- Test Update