Related Post widget side is free plugin for show related posts link in sidebar. It would be seo friendly for your website. Improve website look also.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
- Will Related Post widget side plugin work with my latest WordPress installation ?
Yes, Sure Related Post widget side is tested and created with new version of WordPress.
- Will Related Post widget side plugin work with my themes?
Of course! FormGet Contact Form plugin works out-of-the-box with every WordPress themes and other plugins. It work with the vast majority of premium and free themes, without requiring any coding.
- Where can I report a bug?
Report bugs and participate in development at http://www.vashikaran.biz/contact-us.php/.
- How can I add a field to Related Post widget side?
To add a new field in the Related Post widget side go to your dashboard, click on edit icon of the Related Post widget side that you want to edit.
Contributors & Developers
“Related Post widget side” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Related Post widget side” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Newer version.