This is still in beta
So please dp not use in any production env.
You run a magazine, and you need a small tightly cropped image on the home page, and a different picture on the article page. Related Imges solves this and let you relate one or more images to different positions in a post.
On post pages you will get a box. Here you can press “Open the Media Manager” and then choose images. From the media manager you press “Add related images”. Choose positions in a select list, and save the post.
To display images on your pages use something like get_image( ‘startpage’, ‘size’ ); ?> (inside the loop) where you add the position and the images size.
Oh: This plugin use namespacing, and need at least php 5.3,
- Drop plugin in the plugin folder (or install from backend)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Related Images” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Related Images” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Clean up from lod files
- Adding custom positions
- Bugfixing some minor things
- This is a complete rewrite if the plugin
- Bugfix png images
- Bugfix by Jabberwo, get_correct_post_id(), many thanks
- Added a remove method, so the “Quick Edit” will not remove related images
- Added better cheack for revisions and post_id:s
- bugfix, wrong post version number used
- Prepare for wp 3.2, jquery fix
- Added settings page
- Added caption, height/width and Description til the template tags
- Added the box on Pages
- First public version