Redirect for Bloom by Logic Hop gives you the ability to easily add a redirect to any Bloom optin form. Simply install the plugin and enter redirect=/your-redirect-path as the Success Message Text within the Optin Form Design settings. That’s it – The plugin handles the rest!
You can redirect to local links or external links. If you don’t want a redirect for a particular optin form, just enter a Success Message Text as you’d like it to appear.
Interested in Content Personalization for WordPress? See how we’re using Bloom with Logic Hop – Check out our tutorial at: https://logichop.com/track-email-optin-users/
This plugin requires the Bloom Email Optin Plugin by Elegant Themes.
- Unzip the redirect-for-bloom-by-logic-hop.zip file
- Upload the redirect-for-bloom-by-logic-hop folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
To add a redirect enter redirect=/your-redirect-path as the Success Message Text within the Bloom Optin Form Design settings.
Sample Success Message Text Usage
- Redirect to the page /thank-you at the current domain
- Redirect to https://logichop.com
- Thank you for signing up!
- No redirect – Displays: Thank you for signing up!
- How Redirects Work
Contributors & Developers
“Redirect for Bloom by Logic Hop” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Redirect for Bloom by Logic Hop” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Minor update to Instructions
- Minor update to FAQ
- Initial version