Have a lot of options in your user profile page and are tired of scrolling down through them to get to the one you want? Profile Links creates a jump list at the top of the page of all the option groups in your profile. It also converts each heading in to a jump back to the top of the page.
This code is released under the GPL v2, see license.txt for details.
- Extract the archive file into your plugins directory in the profile-links folder.
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin options.
Why doesn’t an option group for a plugin show up in the jump list?
Profile Links generates the jump list based on the H3 tags it finds in the profile page. If a plugin has used something other than an H3 tag Profile Links won’t find it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Profile Links” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Profile Links” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Release date: February 16, 2016
- Added: Support for WP’s new use of H2 tags instead of H3 tags in the profile to denote sections.
- Release date: April 3, 2014
- Incremented version to 1.0.
- Release date: January 31, 2014
- Initial release.