Configure a Responsive Photo Stack Slider and Insert it in any Page or Post as a Shortcode. Admin Slide
Fields for Title, Text, and Image.
- Configure Up to 10 Different Sliders
- Insert Up to 10 Slides per Slider
- Auto Play and Slides Delay Options
- Color Options
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the
photostack-sliderfolder to the to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to Admin Panel -> ‘PhotoStack Slider’ -> fill Slider fields
- Insert the shortcode [photostack-slider] to display Slider to any page or post
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PhotoStack Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “PhotoStack Slider” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.1 (December 20, 2020)
- fix depracated jQuery functions usage
1.0.0 (October 30, 2020)
- Plugin released