Customer feedback is the fuel that improves your product and grows your revenue. Loop develops visual customer feedback management software, including a screenshot plugin that integrates directly into your website and an embeddable forum to vote on submitted feedback, to help you drive strategic product decisions and catch bugs.
A few notes about the sections above:
- The feedback plugin can only be a accessed by Loop premium users
- Anyone can use this plugin but the code snippet can only come from Loop
- The feedback image, description and email are sent to your Loop feedback portal
Create a feedback portal on app.loopinput.com then enter the screenshot tool code snippet provided within your feedback portal
- Install Loop Feedback plugin on your WordPress plugin directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place code snippet provided from https://loopinput.com on Screenshot Plugin Code.
What is the Loop feedback tool?
The Loop feedback tool is an in-app plug in that is perfect for gathering responses on specific parts of your app. Take screenshots and annotate on specific parts of your app to get detailed feedback.
What about screenshot plugin code?
This code snippet is provided from app.loopinput.com and only available to premium users. Copy the code snippet into Screenshot plugin Code form to show Give Feedback button on the bottom-right of your website.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Loop Feedback” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Loop Feedback” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- The first version of the Loop plugin.