Displays the album cover artwork for recently listened to songs via Last.fm.
You are required to have a Last.fm account, and you’ll to be running the iScrobbler application to automatically notify Last.fm of your songs.
- Install the iScrobbler. Once this is installed, check the recent tracks feed (changing remysharp to your own username) to ensure your submissions are work.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
<?php get_lastFM_album_artwork(); ?>in your sidebar template where you want the artwork to appear.
- What dependancies are there?
- A Last.fm account.
- iScrobbler to tell Last.fm what tracks you are listening to.
- Can I change the way the artwork is laid out?
Yes. From WordPress admin, Options, Last.fm Recent Albums: change the layout using the ‘HTML format’ option. Valid variables include:
- $artwork – the image tab with the artwork
- $track – the track name
- $url – the Last.fm url to the track (or album).
- Where can I get further help?
If you contact me on my personal plugin page I’ll get in touch to help resolve any problems you’re having.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Last.fm Recent Album Artwork” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Last.fm Recent Album Artwork” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.