Hide the Frontend Admin Bar in WordPress
To install Hide Wp Admin Bar using the built-in plugin installer:
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Type Hide Wp Admin Bar in Search Plugins box or click a tag link below the screen.
- Find the Hide Wp Admin Bar Plugin in the list.
- Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
To install Hide Wp Admin Bar manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the Hide Wp Admin Bar Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Hide Wp Admin Bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Hide Wp Admin Bar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.