At this moment it only adds a gallery endpoint to posts with only one theme. In the next couple of weeks I will be looking at more solutions and build themes around those. I will then also start building a settings page where you can select what the default theme is and build a metabox where you can select per post what the options should be.
A demo can be seen at https://fesere.de/. If you go to https://fesere.de/african-wildlife/ you see it’s a gallery provided by the theme and gets extended by this plugin. So when you go to https://fesere.de/african-wildlife/?fullscreen you see the same images but without the rest of the site. The plugin is so build that it should easily integrate in your existing theme.
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Now go and watch this plugin by going to a post with a gallery and add
/fullscreento the url.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Fullscreen Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Fullscreen Gallery” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
0.2.0 ( 2014-09-14 )
- Add settings page
- Add prev/next button support
- Ability to hide the back button
- Ability to change the image size
- Smoother animation when CSS3 can be used
- Add ‘fullscreen_gallery_args’ filter
- Complete rewrite of template system
- Fix glitches in configuration
0.1.0 ( 2014-09-04 )
- First version