It works with Posts, Pages and Custom Post Types, giving you a really simple way to make one post refer to another. Not to be confused with automated “Related Posts” plugins.
It’s probably most handy for Custom Post Types, where you may want to display a list of similar items based on factors that are indeterminable for an automatic algorithm.
- It’s only a one-way reference for now
- It’s limited to linking posts of the same type
If you need help or have ideas for more features, please use the plugin forum.
- Admin panel for changing some basic options
- Linking posts of different types
- More flexible rendering of linked posts
- Ordering of linked posts
To install FS Link Posts:
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
<?php fs_linked_posts( get_post_ID() ); ?>inside The Loop in your templates
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“FS Link Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- The number of other posts displayed is now unlimited (this could be quite long if you have lots)
- Posts are ordered by title in alphabetical order
- This is the first version