This is a plugin for tracking of user website page visits. Similar to Google Analytics. Contains many different types of tracking.
Shows about 40 graphs and tables in total. Tracks about 50 data parts (visits count, user-agents, visited links, web-vitals, etc).
Types of tracking
- Interaction capabilities
- Screen Sizes
- Visited links
Bugs report / Questions / Suggestions
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“First Party Analytics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “First Party Analytics” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Visitor details unique key fix (now is based on key + value, previosuly was just on key).
- Save visitor details only when they are present (i.e. no “empty” write for BE-only request – as it writes only once due to is_unique).
- Use post_id (when available) instead of post_url for marking/detecting unique visits – less false positives (for uniqueness detection).
- Support for FPAP adblock buster feature.
- Min PHP version required downgraded to 7.2.
- Mitigate BF cache effect on metrics.
- Min PHP version required downgraded to 7.4.
- Added “BF (Back-Forward) cache present” collection and representation.
- Web vitals DB fix (when incremented “needs_improvement” instead of “poor” vitals).
- Record 0 for web vital values (previosuly was considered as ” (null)) – now no string convertion is done, which helps to preserve the real original values.
- Raw requests storage reset of requests structure change.
- Changelog added.