Simply Exclude Pages from WordPress search results and display only post in search results. This plugin allows you to exclude WordPress websites from search results without modifying the code and it works with most of the available themes. Just install and activate this plugin to exclude pages from search results in WordPress.
Read more about this plugin on WordPress blog.
- Unzip the exclude-pages-from-search-results.zip folder.
- Upload the exclude-pages-from-search-results folder to your /wp-content/plugins directory.
- In your WordPress dashboard, head over to the Plugins section.
- Activate Exclude Pages from Search Results plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Exclude Pages from Search Results” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Exclude Pages from Search Results” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- New plugin icons and some fixes
- First public release od plugin