Embed OpenStreetMap on the page/post using [embed_osm] shortcode.
- Shortcode generator metabox will appear on the page/post edit pages.
- Drug and zoom the map on the metabox, shortcode will be automatically generated.
- Copy generated shortcode and paste to the page/post editor.
On the plugin setting page, you can specify home position, size of map, type of marker and so on.
You can specify map layer via shortcode and plugin setting page.
Map layer seleced by shortcode is higher priority than plugin setting.
embed-osmfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Deactivate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Delete the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Embed OSM” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Embed OSM” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Embed OSM” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Use https for ’tile.openstreetmap.org’.
- Added ‘Get Current Position’ button. See screenshots.
- Initial release.