Run all the pages on your blog through Google’s Rich Snippet Test Tool with a single click.
When Google implemented Rich Snippets they
also provided a test tool so you can verify that a page is correctly formatted and see how Google will show your page in their search results.
That’s great, but… if you need to check more than a few pages, it’s a time consuming and tedious task.
EasySnippet makes it easy to check every page on your WordPress blog with just one click.
Works for all rich snippet markup: recipes, reviews, products, people, music and more.
Requires PHP 5+
Using the WordPress Dashboard
- Login in to admin on your blog
- Go to Plugins
- Select Add New
- Search for “EasySnippet”
- Select Install
- Select Install Now
- Once the plugin has been uploaded, select Activate Plugin
- Download and unzip the plugin into a local folder
- Upload the entire /easysnippet directory to the wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Rich Snippet Site Report” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Rich Snippet Site Report” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
2.0 Build 0105
- Added link to help page
2.0 Build 0099
- Changes for the latest snippet test format
- First release