Easy Code Snippets is light weight WordPress plugin, it allows you to create CSS or JS code snippets. Where you can manage analytics code, tracking code and other custom JS and CSS code. you can use there snippets to in your website at header or footer.
- Light weight plugin
- Dynamic JS/CSS code snippets
- Easy to setup and configure
- Manage CSS or JS codes to your website pages
- WordPress default HTML code editor
- Option to display code in header or footer
- 100% Multi language
- Unlimited JS/CSS code snippets
- Display code snippets to particular pages only.
- Shortcode ready
Please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org to get pro version.
If you’re stuck or ever have any questions or need any help regarding the use of this plugin, you can email us on email@example.com.
Following the steps below, you can install plugin and running in seconds.
- Upload ‘easy-code-snippets’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the new menu item “Easy Code Snippets”
Q. I have a question?
A. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Code Snippets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Easy Code Snippets” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Easy Code Snippets” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
V1.0.1 – 26 Mar, 2022
- Update library and test with latest version of wordpress.
V1.0.0 – 26 Oct, 2018
- initial release.