Dashboard Welcome by Beaver Addons gives you full control over the WordPress welcome panel using Beaver Builder. You can personalize the dashboard with content and design built with Beaver Builder. You can add heading, contact information, form, video, images, affiliate links, etc.
PLUS, you can display a template as per the user role.
How this works?
- Create a layout with Beaver Builder.
- Go to plugin settings and select the layout from dropdown for any user role.
- Save the setting. Done!
Install Dashboard Welcome either via the WordPress plugin directory or by uploading the files to your server at wp-content/plugins.
Activate the plugin.
- What’s the requirement for using Dashboard Welcome? – You need Beaver Builder plugin active for Dashboard Welcome to work.
- Do I need coding experience to use Dashboard Welcome? – Not at all! All you need to know about Beaver Builder.
Contributors & Developers
“Dashboard Welcome for Beaver Builder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Dashboard Welcome for Beaver Builder” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
1.0.8 – January 27, 2022
- Fixed: WP 5.9 welcome panel background image was showing
- Enhancement: Added support for Beaver Themer’s field connections
1.0.7 – March 22, 2021
- Fixed: Default welcome panel content was visible when Gutenberg plugin is active
1.0.6 – July 13, 2017
- Fixed: Conflicts with the global variable $current_user
- Fixed: FLBuilder class check condition
1.0.5 – April 17, 2017
- Multisite: Fixed template not showing on dashboard for some user roles in sub-sites
1.0.4 – February 23, 2017
- Fixed: template showing on all of the admin pages for user roles excluding administrator
- Fixed: PHP notice on displaying settings for a new user role
1.0.3 – February 18, 2017
- Multisite: Fixed duplicate template bug in main site settings
- Multisite: Added an option to hide settings from sub-sites
- Multisite: Activating template from main site will work on all sub-sites
1.0.2 – February 17, 2017
- Added multisite support
- Added support for saved “row” templates
1.0.1 – January 5, 2017
- Added a toggle to show or hide “Dismiss” control
1.0.0 – December 1, 2016
- Initial Release