By default, MemberMouse adds every shipping option you have configured to an order form, even if you don’t want them displayed (like ones that are internal use, free shipping options, etc.).
Custom Shipping Options for MemberMouse enables you to filter out those extra options by specifying which ones you do want displayed. Only want U.S. and International shipping as choices (leaving free shipping for your Customer Service reps, or as a special offer)? No problem! Just add it to your URL and you’re good to go.
- This plugin can only be used in conjunction with the MemberMouse Platform paid plugin. It must be installed and activated prior to using this one.
- Follow standard plugin installation and activation methods.
- How do I filter out specific shipping methods?
mm-fsoquery string to the URL of your checkout page and specify the IDs of the methods you want to offer.
https://shop.example.com/cool-product/?mm-fso=1,4will only show shipping methods 1 and 4.
- Can I filter the methods prior to them being displayed?
Not at this time.
- Will this change the shipping options in MemberMouse?
No, this only removes the unwanted options from the checkout page. Everything else remains as you set it up.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Shipping Options for MemberMouse” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Custom Shipping Options for MemberMouse” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Production release. No changes from 0.1.0.
- Initial release.