Occasionally, readers will respond to your posts via tweets which is awesome, but when this happens, it’s tough log the conversation between post comments and the various tweets. This plugin aims to mitigate that problem!
- Adds a set of fields below the post editor that allow you to paste the URL of a tweet
- Supports adding all of the tweets that you receive
- Allows you to remove tweets by simply removing the URL from the post editor
- Renders tweets in the order that they are listed
- Styles the Tweets using the Twitter API
For more information or to follow the project, check out the project page.
Comment Tweets was built using…
Using The WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ Plugin Dashboard
comment-tweets.zipfrom your computer
- Activate the plugin on the WordPress Plugin Dashboard
comment-tweets.zipto your computer
- Upload the
comment-tweetsdirectory to your
- Activate the plugin on the WordPress Plugins dashboard
- What happens to my tweets when I delete this plugin?
In order to keep the database clean, all Tweets will be deleted if this plugin is deactivated. If you’d like to see a feature for maintaining the tweets or keeping the tweets around, feel free to contact me.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Comment Tweets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Change plugin ownership.
- Changing plugin ownership
- WordPress 4.2.1 compatibility
- Updating copyright dates
- Verifying WordPress 4.1 compatibility
- Verified WordPress 3.9 compatibility
- Renamed the core plugin file
- Implemented the singleton pattern
- Introduced a file responsible for invoking an instance of the plugin
- Verified WordPress 3.8 compatibility
- Minor style update to the ‘Add New Tweet’ button
- Verifying compatibility with WordPress 3.5
- No longer deleting tweets on deactivation
- Updating plugin URL
- Removing a TODO in the code
- Updating the README version and FAQ
- Initial release