Elementor Column Stretch is a simple WordPress plugin that adds ability to Elementor page builder to stretch the columns to left or right.
This plugin requires Elementor page builder and it is built by BloomPixel.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to Elementor page editor and click on Column.
- Now go to Advanced -> Stretch Column section and turn on the option
Can I use Column Stretch for Elementor without Elementor?
The Column Stretch for Elementor is an addon for Elementor. You need Elementor to be activated.
Contributors & Developers
“Column Stretch for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Column Stretch for Elementor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.3 – May 6, 2022
- Enhancement: Added compatibility with new Elementor Containers
1.0.2 – July 12, 2021
- Fixed: Issue with new DOM structure
- Updated: Elementor compatibility tags
1.0.1 – March 25, 2021
- Added: Elementor compatibility tags
1.0.0 – June 3, 2019
- Initial release.