CausalFunnel – The data science platform for eCommerce.
- Use Persona Predictors with Intent Mapping to boost your conversion.
- Combine Personas with Ad Spends to acquire new paying customers.
- Combine Personas with Ad Campaigns’ UTM parameters to improve conversion.
- Use Cookie-less, DeepID technology to know accurately your Return on Ad Spend metric.
- Deploy your ad dollars to the best performing channels/campaigns in real time using our ROAS Tracker + CausalFunnel’s A/B Test suite.
- Use the SEO toolkit to increase your landing page traffic organically.
- Use our DeepID based AiFunnel to get insights into the user journey and discover blockers to final purchase.
Customer Success Stories
- Our customers have used Persona Predictors to increase their number of orders significantly.
- Our customers have also significantly improved the number of leads generated using our Return On Ads Spend Tracking combined with Buying Intent Prediction.
- For detailed success stories and improvement numbers read our CausalFunnel blog.
- Improve Conversion by Personas
- Combine Ad Spends with Persona Predictor to increase conversion & acquire new users. Grow organic traffic using Ads, SEO & Personas cheaply.
- Know Your Conversion Blockers
- Chart typical user path to checkout & Identify conversion blockers in the way. Use Data Science Insights & A/B Tests to optimize the funnel.
- Get Exact Return On Ad Spend
- Get an accurate tracking of your ROAS without storing Cookies. Solve broken Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics and more due to cookie deletion
check out how causalfunnel improve conversion
- Upload the
causalfunnel-datascience/folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CausalFunnel DataScience – Increase Conversion using AI and Data Science” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CausalFunnel DataScience – Increase Conversion using AI and Data Science” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.