NOTE: This block plugin is only compatible with hybrid and block themes.
The card block can be used as a content container with custom controls for padding, margin, background color/gradient and, hence the name of the block – box shadow.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Card Block with Box Shadow Add a custom card block to WordPress block editor. It can be used as a content container with custom controls for padding, margin, background color/gradient and, hence the name of the block - box shadow.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/card-block-with-box-shadowdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to WordPress block editor in page/post and type “/card” to choose the Card Block with Box Shadow block and begin editting.
What type of blocks can be used inside the Card Block with Box Shadow block?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Card Block with Box Shadow” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Refactor codebase to TypeScript
- Initial release