The Business Rules WordPress Plugin allows site administrators to define conditionally executed actions based on occurring events.
Example use cases
– Build flexible content publishing workflows changes.
– Send customized mails to notify your users about important info.
– Create custom redirections, system messages, …
- Create new rule from WordPress admin > WP Rules.
- Choose a name for this business rule.
- Choose one trigger to fire this business rule with.
- Choose some conditions that will check once this business rule is fired.
- Choose some actions that will occur when this business rule is fired and conditions are met.
- Contact Form 7 plugin.
- Ninja Forms plugin.
Learn more about: Business rules WordPress plugin
- Install either from plugin directory or download it and upload from your WordPress admin panel.
- Activate Business rules plugin.
- You will find an admin menu item called WP Rules.
Contributors & Developers
“Business rules for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Business rules for WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.