The BossSocial plugin allows you to link of the most popular social networking sites. The plugin comes with a custom widget allowing you to place social icons in any widget location or sidebar or place them in posts and pages with the BossSocial shortcode.
- Upload the /boss-social/ folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the BossSocial plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Configure your settings in the new “BossSocial” menu which appears.
- Display your icons using the custom widget or shortcode.
- To use BossSocial in your posts and pages you can use the shortcode:
[boss_social_icon type=”” url=””]
- You can use “type” parameter to select social icon eg:
[boss_social_icon type=”facebook” url=””]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BossSocial” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “BossSocial” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.