Dynamic Post Layout for Gutenberg. It is a simple plugin that allows you to create blog posts for Gutenberg.
- Post Grid View
- Post list View
- Unlimited Title Style Options
- Unlimited Image Style Options
- Unlimited Meta Style Options
- Unlimited Category Style Options
- Unlimited Content Style Options
- Unlimited Button Options
Developed by Jakir Hasan
Got a question?
Send any questions or feedback via my Email
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
- Go to Dashboard > Plugins > Add New, then search Gutenberg Post Grid and click Install Now.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Q. Can I use for Commercial purpose?
A. Sure, you can use this plugin for commercial purpose.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Blocks Post Grid” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Blocks Post Grid” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Fixed grid layout
- Initial version release