Sick of getting spam on your bbPress 2.0 forums? This will add a reCaptcha anti-bot system to your new topic and topic reply forums.
It’s very simple to use. Just activate, then go to Settings > bbPress reCaptcha and enter your Public and Private keys.
- Upload bbpress-recaptcha to wp-content/plugins
- Click “Activate” in the WordPress plugins menu
- Go to Settings > bbPress reCaptcha and enter your public and private keys
Contributors & Developers
“bbPress reCaptcha” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “bbPress reCaptcha” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added localization for international support
- Added option to disable the reCaptcha for logged in users
- Added reCaptcha to the new topic creation form
- Removed the reCaptcha on topic replies for logged in administrators
- Initial Release