Dropshipping has never been easier. Automate every task and focus on improving your store instead. Our plugin will allow you to automatically/manually import, publish, edit, sell and ship products from retailers such as AliExpress on your eCommerce store, just by a few clicks.
What does DropshipExpress do?
- Import products – Import unlimited ( yes, unlimited! ) products from retailer stores such as AliExpress by a few clicks, or even better, automatically.
- Search Retailers – Search online retailers for the desired items, to sell on your store.
- Automatically ship orders – Set up a ZincAPI account to immediately ship the purchased items to the customers, even when you’re at sleep.
- Sync Imported Content – Sync the product with the remote store in the background, only if necessary. No more bottlenecking your server.
- Price Rules – Automatically set the prices for the imported products, based on the defined rules.
- Support for Official API – Use your own API credentials to directly connect to the retailers.
- Import Variations – Import products’ variations in a way that keeps your taxonomies clean.
- Multi-Currency Support – Support for multiple currencies and languages are made available by the plugin.
- And much more! – You can visit our website at cydbytes.com to learn more about how our product works.
Please notice, this is the initial release of the plugin. Many features such as price ranges, browser extension, etc. will be implemented shortly, based on users’ demand and priority. Please let us know if you have any idea to improve our product.
To view a demo version of the plugin, please follow this link. Use “demo” as both username and password.
Currently, our product supports AliExpress only. We have decided to launch our initial release using a single retailer, and add the rest of the stores shortly after based on users’ feedbacks and demands. The following stores are planned to be added:
If the support for any store is added, you will automatically have full access to it after updating the plugin.
Please note that stores in the above list might change or be removed altogether. We’re working hard to prove them shortly, but there’s a small chance that the list would change.
- WordPress 4.7+
- WooCommerce 4.0.0+
- PHP version 7.0+
We provide online documentation and knowledgebase at support.cydbytes.com.
To install the plugin, please follow this instruction.
1. Navigate to /wp-admin/plugin-install.php and upload the plugin’s zip file.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. Navigate to DropshipExpress > Plugin activation
4. Click “Request Free Version” to activate your copy.
What can the free version do?
The free version of our product gives you access to unlimited manual imports. You can navigate to “DropshipExpress > Search / Import” and search the product using its ID or URL, and import it. The free version also supports product sync, review import, and image import.
Do I get any support?
Users on free version can open a ticket on the plugin’s page, at wordpress.org. Upgraded members can contact the team via our website for priority support.
How to access every feature?
Please visit our online documentation for more information.
Contributors & Developers
“Dropship Express” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Dropship Express” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.